a very nice Clash of Empire Resource feature in Alpha

Napisz kilka zdań o sobie i swoich podopiecznych w akwarium

Moderator: Moderatorzy

Autor
Rskingdom
GaduGadu: 2

a very nice Clash of Empire Resource feature in Alpha

Post autor: Rskingdom » 28 wrz 2019, o 08:46

The leveling of Frontiers is a very nice Clash of Empire Resource feature in Alpha . In TLF, Frontiers are basically"Biomes" or stained regions of the game. So while your personality doesn't have a general level, she or he can get better in fighting in certain Clash of Empire Resource zones. In Alpha 3, we have the Goblin Forest along with the Infested Forest. The Goblin Forest has you battling whereas the Infested Forest insect-like dinosaurs are inclined to cope with poison damage.

The problem with this is that while you've quests directing one to every early on, to be really successful you need to be swapping sets of equipment. It is an inelegant solution, although the Wardrobes help for this, which are stored in your Fort that is personal. You still have to go to the fort and swap the things, or danger keeping a very full stock, which is already far too meager on distance at this time. A solution, in my book, is to create Weapon Types matter more to armor types in different Frontiers. I do not mind needing to keep equipment sets, and that is part of the pleasure. However, Echtra should restrict the total amount of fuss between swapping through frontiers in future builds.

I'm reminded it's in games like PoE or D3 to swap weapon sets with the push of a button. The Wardrobe must become something you have different"Sets" for, and may swap between at will, without affecting your carrying capability. Give players two sets to start, so that they may have a spare, then since TLF is going to be F2P, charge for more. The Statues which are in the Fort are trendy places for players to show off things, but maybe make it that said thing doesn't need to stay in Cheap Clash of Empire Resource the Fort to be exhibited.

ODPOWIEDZ